.

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Critical thinking and computer logic Essay

The finish of this paper is to recognise the strengths and impuissancees that I possess and how they relate to my plaza sustenance, grow environs, and learning group at condition. I too will layout a plan of meet to address the correction of my weaknesses. Becoming aware of some of my weaknesses will be the first step to lead to self improvement.My ability to multitask is probably wiz of my best qualities as a worker. macrocosm a member of a support team, the ability to multitask is essential. We are very busy department addressing customers with conterminous demands. The ability to prioritize and multitask enables these tasks to be accomplished efficiently and successfully. Home life has many tasks taking care of the dogs, daily maintenance and fixing up the house. My handling the multiple tasks of home life allows my married woman flexibility in her work schedule. When working in a team environment at school or on the job, the ability to multitask plunder be an incr edible skill for the group. This allows me to perform multiple tasks for the team I am on. It also gives the leader of the group the flexibility to delegate more to team members. contract and dedication are other strengths that I possess. The ability to persevere and watch over the course of an assignment or job is a key to success. Being a long term student, this characteristic has enabled me to keep pushing toward the goal of a bachelors degree. There have been many propagation when Ive wanted to give because the task seemed too hard besides I pushed on. I have learned through experience how to retract back from adversity. You never know what life is going to bring you and this trace can be invaluable. Being in the technical field, the ability to reeducate oneself and oblige is vital. The focus and dedication needed to stay on top of engineering is crucial. These characteristics have also assisted me in balancing my home, work and school life. Being able to prioritize and put my family life first has helped me to persevere.My wife tells me and I scat to agree, that one of my greatest weaknesses is fury. A lot of this is provide by the good characteristics of enthusiasm and hyperactivity, but nonetheless is a weakness. This im effort has led me to quit and start school several times. In my work and school life, impatience affects my ability as a team member. I have a very short fuse and do non often work well members who need extra help. This leads to another weakness intolerance. I consider myself a compassionate person, but where work is tie in I am not very accepting of others weaknesses. My inability to esteem when I was at that point hinders my ability to tutor or teach a struggling co-worker or classmate. My impatience and intolerance at home is largely addressed towards myself. It has driven me to begin multiple projects somewhat the house only to force myself into pure frustration when I can not finish them all as quickly as I would h ave liked due to other work and school obligations. I have similar problems at work and school. I tend to start on too many projects and spread myself too thin.I tend to be a person who is very self-critical and consequently I am very critical of my wife, co-workers and classmates. I sometimes have unreasonable expectations of myself and others. This weakness also makes it difficult to work in a team environment without conflict.Recognizing my strengths and becoming aware of my weaknesses is my first step towards self-improvement. The ability to ask for and get feedback on these defects of character will be a very massive asset in improving my personality as a whole. A lot of the impatience and intolerance I express towards others is usually an outward-bound expression of how I feel towards myself. Through my faith and the practice of patience and tolerance towards others will lead me to my ultimate goal of having a retainers heart. This ability to be unselfish at home, work, sc hool, or wheresoever life may take me will enable me to achieve furthermost more things than worldly success. Slowing down the number of projects at home will enable me to become less stressed and more cerebrate on the tasks I need to complete. Using my ability to multitask does not imagine I have to burn the candle at both ends. With the help, support, and feedback of those I am around, I will be able to improve myself and therefore improve my surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment