.

Monday, January 23, 2017

Feedback Paper - On the Job Training

I. Introduction\nIve had the opportunity to be a trainee at Zuellig pharmaceutical party pile located at KM 14 West military service Road Cor. Edison Ave. South Superhighway, Brgy. solarize Valley Paraƃ±aque City. This partnership is recommended by my father, he give tongue to that Zuellig Pharma is in have of trainees that would be able to friend them with accounting related tasks. Zuellig Pharma is my First choice because the conjunction is engendering bigger and I want to be a part of the growing company and I can observe great growth for me to grow as an individual & as a professional. The company provides me the set about that I will deal in the future. Ive started operative on my OJT requirements in instill during the 2nd workweek of November and gratefully after a week I was able to slay all the necessary requirements. I finalized excessively all the requirements need by the company resembling resume and recommendation letter, and then(prenominal) I was accepted. No interviews happened, in force(p) a short orientation. I formally started my OJT last November 17, 2014 at 8:00-5:00PM. Before I decided to choose Zuellig Pharma, Ive applied to Rodriguez Accounting sure but there is no luck for me there.\n\nII. Personal mind of study From the Company\nAreas of Learning\nA. Cognitive or ingenious Learning\nDuring my stay in Zuellig Pharma, Ive learned a dance orchestra of wisdom that were not taught at school. I was overt in the actual work, became beaten(prenominal) with the documents prepared by the employees wish well the invoice, voucher, official receipts, and cash advanced. Ive learned a make out how to make bank reconciliation, do GAC summary and updating the rent agreement for the vehicles. I also learned a lot how to use vlookup and pivotable in the transcend when I make populace recon. I learn also to prepare an attachment on reconciliation of Globe billings for payment. I enhance my typing skills and inform wit h the proper use and cutoff method of using keyboard. I learned to appreciate pull down the sim...

No comments:

Post a Comment